Eternal Hope

A place where dragon riders come and battle or take place in a hunt. Maybe hang out at the castle or go on crazy adventures.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Latest topics
» In the Forest
Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 am by Yukicat

» Affiliation
Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 pm by Yukicat

» Just Another Day?
Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 pm by Yukicat

» December
Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:21 pm by Yukicat

» November
Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 am by Yukicat

» My story
Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm by Yukicat

» Suggestion
Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:21 pm by Yukicat

» My Dragon
Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Yukicat

» My human
Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:34 pm by Yukicat

Chat Box
Top posters
Yukicat (48)

Sassy12 (31)

Possum (7)

SOARE ! (2)

Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 pm
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Equine Acres

Share | 

Randomical Chatters :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Randomical Chatters :D   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Well, I like randomness and I like chattering, so, I have created this thread.

Firstly I have to say that I like this site and the story line that we have been creating in Just Another Day?. It is spiffy. Very Happy

Secondly I want to know more about my fellow Eternal Hope goers. Seriously, I like to learn things and by knowing you better I will better understand your view points within and outside of rp-ing. So get on it and tell me about you. (don't take this as being pushy or rude, because that is not how I am trying to be)

Thirdly, Hi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.equineacres.forumotion.com
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomical Chatters :D   Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Well thanks for the praise, I personally love Dragons so I thought this would be a good RP idea.

Well about?

I'm a 13 female from Canada. i have an interest in Horses and many other animals. i have been taking riding lessons for 3 years and can jump 2'5", gallop, do some dressage, harness race, trot,walk.canter, western and english, flag race, and some other small things. I also have my groomers license. I don't any horses, but i own a dog, Nika, and a cat named Archie. I work at a stable for now and have a huge bond with a miniature horse there named Rumples. Every Monday i go to J&J Quarters horse for "Lessons" (I just pay to ride a Quarter Horse Mare named Mouse for as long as I want, So i basically Co-Board her on Mondays)

I love RP, and will try to RP with my friends on every website i go on. I love to read and write stories. I'm good at drawing things on the comp and paper. i enjoy cooking and love all kinds of food. I write poems, short stories, maybe novels, lyrics (rarely), and more. I read the whole Twilight saga in a week or so (2 hours every time I went to bed)

That's all for now, If i think of more, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternalhope.forumotions.net

Randomical Chatters :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Hope :: OOC :: Random Chatter-
Jump to: