Eternal Hope

A place where dragon riders come and battle or take place in a hunt. Maybe hang out at the castle or go on crazy adventures.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Latest topics
» In the Forest
Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 am by Yukicat

» Affiliation
Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 pm by Yukicat

» Just Another Day?
Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 pm by Yukicat

» December
Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:21 pm by Yukicat

» November
Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 am by Yukicat

» My story
Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm by Yukicat

» Suggestion
Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:21 pm by Yukicat

» My Dragon
Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Yukicat

» My human
Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:34 pm by Yukicat

Chat Box
Top posters
Yukicat (48)

Sassy12 (31)

Possum (7)

SOARE ! (2)

Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 pm
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Equine Acres

Share | 

Just Another Day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Just Another Day?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Shay walked over to her dragon, Hazardous. The male black dragon put his head down so she could rub his face. Shay placed her hand on his soft and leathery face. He closed his eyes and shivered with enjoyment. Shay carefully handed a piece of meat up to his mouth. Haz took it and threw his head up. He flung the meat into the air, opened his mouth, and blasted it with fire. the meat began to fall he swallowed it whole. His gray forked tongue came out as he scented the air. Shay laughed and went to his side and carefully climbed onto his back. Haz shuddered and tense, ready to burst into the air. Shay held onto the rope that was around his neck and went into position. Haz flapped his large wings and shot into the air. Shay stay close to his neck as he circled up. She pulled on both ropes and he flared his wings open to glide. They were already about 300 feet up. Shay looked down at her home that was so tiny now. Shay felt Haz level himself then she shifted and hanged on tight with her legs. She pulled one rope out and down. Haz took the turn slow then folded his wings as he faced the ground. Everything blurred around them as the plummeted to the ground. Shay breathed in slowly and out slowly. All of a sudden Haz, opened his wings again and they swooped just 5 feet from the ground. Shay laughed and let him climb higher in the sky and settle himself out at 100 feet. Below them was the Forest and Shay froze, for right below them was a dragon coming out of the trees. Shay whipped Haz around and urged him to get home quickly.

They arrived at the palace and Shay landed Haz. She sat on his back and let herself calm down before she went up again. Haz shivered from that rush back home. He lifted his head high and let out a low growl. Overhead a small dragon flew by, a human just visible on it's back. Shay grabbed the rope again and let Haz get his way up behind the dragon. The dragon curved and flapped up higher, hiding in the clouds. Shay narrowed her eyes and let Haz rise. Once above the clouds Shay looked around, the dragon and rider nowhere in sight. She held her breath and let Haz glide silently. All of a sudden the dragon sprang out of the clouds and bolted straight at them. Haz did a barrel roll and avoided the dragons sharp claws as it struck out. Shay pulled the ropes to the right and Haz swiftly turned around. He let out a roar and charged at the dragon. They collided, snapping and clawing at each other. Shay just held on her dear life. Haz backed off, then opened his mouth, a fire beam shooting out. The other dragon screeched and dove under Haz. Shay saw her chance and jumped off Haz. While falling she unsheathed her sword and held it high above her head. She landed on the dragons back in a crouch, her sword swinging around to her right side. She then sprang forward at the rider, her sword slashing in front. The rider ducked and whipped around. He smiled evilly and pulled out his own sword. Shay clenched her teeth and a small rumbled sound in her throat.

"AHHHH!" She cried as she charged, the rider looked surprised, but managed to dodge. He swung around at her back, but she leaped over it. The man frown and swung at her again. Shay brought her sword in front and they clang together. Sparks flew off as they clanged the swords together again. Shay pushed him forward till he was right at his dragons neck. He swallowed and looked at her in a pleading way. Shay narrowed her dark green eyes and pointed her sword at his neck. She shook her head and let out a whistle. Haz came down and grabbed her with his claws and flew off. Shay climbed up his leg and sat back down on his shoulders. Haz put his head down and shot fire at the dragon again before he disappeared under the clouds and back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternalhope.forumotions.net
Possum
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Zander watched Shay, the princess of the castle battle the enemy. He admired her deeply, and growing up with her made him just love her to death. He imagined about her dreamy green eyes every night before he went to sleep.
He snapped out of his daze as he heard Haz coming down. He ducked to the side in some bushes and watched carefully. He held his breath to she went to Haz's other side then he ran off and turned right into his dragon, Lyte. He petted the horned face, feeling the rough texture of Lyte helped Zander come down. He looked behind him to see if Shay was coming. He got on Lyte and let him fly high in the sky. he looked down at the gorgeous figure of Shay and her dragon. He sighed and wished if she would just noticed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Shay looked at the bushes where a boy just ran from. Her green eyes showed confusedness and wonder. She got up on Haz around and looked up to see the boy flying up high with his dragon. She let Haz rise from the ground, just meters from the ground. She narrowed her eyes with a smile and let Haz shoot up into the clouds, above the boy and his dragon. She circled around till she spotted them just through the clouds. The boy was looking over his Dragon's shadow down at the ground. His head snapped up and he looked around in bewilderment. Shay smiled and loosened her grip on the ropes. She let go and jumped, the clouds making her clothes damp. She landed softly on the boy's dragon. The dragon freaked out and started to dive. Shay slipped and her smiled disappeared as she tumbled off the dragon. She let out a terrified scream and she started to decent, the ground rushing closer and closer. Haz burst through the clouds and tried to follow her and catch her.
Back to top Go down
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Lacey sat on her new dragon's, Drexora, back. Her brown hair whipped around her. Her pale green tunic and pants fluttered in the wind that Drexora's speed created. Lacey looked ahead in wonder. She was in the Hill Castle territory. This land had been forbidden to her. She had decided to ignore her father's angry warning and go see that land that she had heard so many stories about. Lacey wondered if the stories told by her neighbors were true. So, she had traveled to the enemy land.

Lacey's eyes gazed into the sky and land ahead of her. In the near distance she could see two other dragons soaring through the clouds and sky. Lacey asked Drexora to go faster and the green dragon obliged. Lacey pulled Drex up one hundred feet away from the other two dragons. She could see that one dragon hosted a male rider and the other was chasing a girl who had just fallen from the boy's dragon. She yelled at Drex and the two went speeding towards the falling girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.equineacres.forumotion.com
Possum
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Zander gasped as Lyte dove. he heard a scream and looked over. His eyes widened as he saw Shay falling. he stood up and ran over to his dragon's tail. He gulped and slide down it till he was holding on to the tip with his legs. He reached out and tried to grab Shay's flailing hand. He missed and kicked Lyte, making him swing his tail. He got swung around, but managed to grab Shay's hand. He pulled her up and motioned to Lyte to glide. He helped her up the dragon's tail and let her sit down on his back. "Are you okay?" He asked once he sat down as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Shay breathed in slowly. She closed her eyes and swallowed, nodding slowly. "Yes I'm alright." She opened them back up and looked at Zander. She gave a small smile, a bright friendly spark flickering in her eyes. "Thanks." She stood up and waved her hand. Haz came in above them. "What is your name?" Shay asked as she climbed up Haz's leg.
Back to top Go down
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:14 am

Seeing that the boy had saved the falling girl, Lacey stopped Drexora. The two of them were one hundred yards away from the other two dragons and their riders. Drexora was staying still in the air. He wings beat steadily to keep herself in the same spot. Lacey breathed out a sigh. She asked Drex to move in closer to the two. Drex did as asked and went slowly towards the other dragons. The closer that they got, the harder Lacey's heart pounded in her chest. She knew that she would most definately be rejected or even attacked if she were found to be not of the Hill Kingdom. She made up a story in her mind that would make her seem like a normal member of the kingdom, though she was anything but.
Lacey was fully prepared to meet the others when Drexora stopped without command. They were only fifteen yards away now. Drexora balked. Drex screeched at the other dragons. She could smell their scent and she had been trained to fight with these dragons. She blew a short whisp of fire towards the others and screeched again. Lacey looked down at Drexora in horror. She had forgotten that Drex was a war dragon not a pet and now she feared that she would have to pay.
Back to top Go down
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Shay whipped around and saw the intruders. She crouched on Haz's back as he turned his head and let out a fearsome growl. Shay narrowed her eyes and unsheathed her sword. It glinted brightly in the sun light. Haz shot a fire ball at the dragon. Shay let him charge onwards. Haz drove upwards and let Shay jump down. She landed on the dragons back and smirked, looking at the teen who had a hint of fear.
"You're messing with the wrong person." Shay hissed. She brought her sword to her side, pointing forward. She leaned back a bit, preparing to leap on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Lacey rocked backwards and looked up at the girl who was standing on Drexora. Her face was a wall of terror. She had had some training in combat but she was not ready for a live battle.

Drexora whipped her head around and screeched at the girl who had the audacity to stand on her back. She looked back at the other dragons and breathed thick whisps of flame towards them.

Lacey grabbed at where her reapier was holstered. Her hands struggled to find the weapon. A ball of fear was stuck within her throat. She eventually grasped the thin sword and managed to pull it in front of herself. Brown wisps of hair struck at her face.
Back to top Go down
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Haz blared a wall of fire. Shay looked at the girl.
"What are you doing here?" She questioned as she landed right infront of her. Her sword was at ready in case the girl attempted to attack. She let her green eyes rest on the girl face which was just frozen in terror. Her eyes flicker to look at the thin sword in front of her. She smirked.
"Not the greatest weapon eh?" Her voice was thick with sarcasm. She looked at the girl once more and let her sword drop to her side as she straightened up. Haz circled above, waiting to retrieve his owner.
Back to top Go down
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Lacey recovered from her terror and swallowed the fear in her throat. She looked up at the girl who had relaxed her sword. "I," her voice was shakey so she started again, "I am sorry that Drexora started this. I don't mean you any harm or anything. I was just curious and. She resheathed her rapier and stood on Drexora's back so that she was more equal to the girl. "Who are you," her voice was timid.
Back to top Go down
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Shay gave a sly smile. "Surely you would know me if you were from here." She looked at Lacey and cleared her throat. "I am Shaylynn Jenkins. Daughter of King James and Queen Penny." Shay gave a short bow and sheathed her sword. He green eyes glinted mockingly and sadness over the lost of her parents. "I would think you would know my name from somewhere." She put her hair behind her ears and smiled in a friendlier way.
Back to top Go down
Possum
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Zander held Lyte tightly as the other dragon attack. He saw Shay go down to attack, but when he saw her pause, he was surprised. He let Lyte fly closer so he could jump down. Carefully he closed his eyes and swallowed. He was scared of heights and falling to his death. He looked down and a wall of shear terror spread across his face. 'Oh come on, I did something worse well trying to save Shay, man up!' He gritted his teeth and went down. He landed silently on the girl's dragon's back. he cleared his throat and waved, giving his famous side smile. "Hey there. I'm Zander." He looked at Shay and then at the other girl. He didn't recognize her at all. He bit his lip trying to think where she was from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Lacey felt overwhelmed. She had just met the daughter of the late king and queen of this enemy land. She looked over at the boy who introduced himself as Zander. She smiled weakly and bowed as she introduced herself, "My name is Lacey and I am from the for-" She stopped abruptly. She did not think that Shaylynn and Zander would take to her kindly if they knew her origin. She hated that the two lands could be so hostile. Lacey looked at the two earnestly.

Drexora was not sure what to think of the strangers on her back. She let out a low rumble that was meant to be a question to Lacey. Lacey motioned her to be still. Drex snorted.
Back to top Go down
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Shay looked at Lacey as she stopped herself. She gave Zander a side glance and cleared her thraot. "Well, Hello there Lacey, nice to meet you." She felt Lacey's dragon grumble and she tightened her lips. She flicked her hand in the air and Haz came down. She reached out to Zander and pulled him up so he could go on Haz, then on his dragon. "So, where you from anyway?" She called down as Haz rose a bit away from the growling dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Lacey watched Sahy and Zander leave her dragon. Drexora stopped her growl when the strangers left her scaled bakc. A sheen of sweat broke out on Lacey's forehead as she thought of how to answer. Here brow was scrunched with worry. "Oh, well, I am from," her throat felt extremely tight as she spoke, "I am from outside of the Hill Kingdom." She hoped that this answer would be enough to suffice the question without giving away her true home.
Back to top Go down
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Shay nodded and swung her leg around Haz's shoulders. She took the ropes and looked back down at Lacey. "Close by, or other side of lake?" She questioned, her eyes glinting calmly. Haz just hovered in the air, flapping strong long strokes. He grumbled at the smell of Dex, but held himself steady. How he wanted just to slash at this impostor. Shay patted Haz's neck and shushed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Lacey looked at Shay witha curiousity as to why she wanted such a specific location. Lacey sighed and ran her hand through her short, brown hair. "I am from the Forest Castle," she said, proudness touched her voice, "I mean you no harm and I hope that you do not punish me for a war of my elders." She felt tall and strong for having admitted so much but she also felt nervous about what Shay and Zander may think of her confession.

Drexora had turned to face the dragons that she knew only as opponents. She had her neck twisted so that she could see her owner and the forces against her. She bkew out a long sigh that was heated with sparks of a flame started but not finished.
Back to top Go down
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Shay gasped. "Forest?! you think you could just come here without getting attacked! You are enemy here, a foe, not friend!" She cried. Haz blow out a fire ball as he felt Shay's distress. Shay breathed in slowly. "What makes you think I wouldn't kill you now?" Shay spit. She sighed. "I don't want to because you are nice. But you could be a spy, or whatever." She snapped. Haz swished his tail in the air. "How can i trust you?" She said a bit more calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Lacey felt a bit offended by the verbal attack presented to her by Shay. She looked at the other two feeling a little bit hopeless. She had made a mistake and would most likely pay for it. "I told you the truth," she said quietly, "Does that give no trust?" She blinked under the bangs that covered her eyes as she looked down and away from Shay and Zander.

Drexora wondered why her rider was not attacking but instead acting as a child who had gotten in trouble. She snorted in frustration at Lacey tossed her head.
Back to top Go down
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Shay looked away for a moment in thought. "I-I guess so. I can trust you." She looked at Lacey with her promising eyes. She sat down. "What makes you com,e all the way here? Why are you venturing out, not to spy or attack?"
Back to top Go down
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Lacey looked at Shay sheepishly. She was a bit embarressed about her reason. "It is not to attack or to spy or anything like that," she said, "It is just that I have always had a great curiosity about your lands and so I ventured here today. It is foolish, I know." She smiled with darkened cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Possum
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Zander watched Lacey. he calmed down a bit after listening in. He moved Lyte closer. "I understand, and i'm sure Shay does to, she just needs to gain some control over the thought." He smirked, casting a side glance at Shay, his eyes glinting with amusement. He looked back a Lacey. "I can understand that. I heard of that guy named Gino, or something. I heard he was really stern and showed nothing. Not even a trace in his eyes." He shuddered, imagining such a person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sassy12
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:32 pm

The name that Zander spoke of was one that most in Forest Kingdom knew, and Lacey was no exception. Lacey looked at Zander with a wry smile. "He is a warrior and that is all he dedicates his time to. He thinks that he does not have to feel and that it is better that he doesn't. Or, at least, that is the rumor in the kingdom." Lacey was very against pointless things such as war, so, she did not like warriors or their likes. "I suppose you guys have your own warrior with the same beliefs," she said looking between Shay and Zander.
Back to top Go down
Yukicat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Shay shrugged. " I really don't know. I train them, sure, but other then that..." She trailed off as she saw some people get on their dragons below. "We should go higher, above the clouds." She said quickly as she got Haz to rise. His wings flapped with pure strength and he rose about 10 feet with one flap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day?   

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Hope :: RP Catagories :: Hill Castle :: Garden-
Jump to: